Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I have more to say? That's impossible!

I neglected to post pictures of my recently completed Fetching Mitts so here they are: Mrs. Lester's Fetchings These are for my son's teacher, handspun singles, superwash merino from Crown Mountain Farms, Ain't No Mountain High Enough (dyed by the sadly no longer doing so Teyani).

Izra's Fetchings These are for my daughter's friend, who requested them after I made some for another friend because they were too small for my son's teacher. Again, handspun singles, superwash merino from Crown Mountain Farms, American Pie (yadda, yadda, yadda).

I'm choosing yarns/rovings based on people's color preferences. If I have yarn that will work, it will be used. If I have roving, I shall spin. If neither, I will purchase. Haven't bought anything yet, but the season is still young.

why mitts And these are finished for my son, although I have not gotten a modeled shot yet as he loves them but is inexplicably embarrassed to wear them all the way to school. Ho hum. Noro Kujaku. I would wear these myself but they are way too small for me. Need to make more, they are so wild!

And so I move on. I have almost finished the first Princess Mitt for my daughter's teacher and then three more pairs. My goal date for finishing is...are you ready for it?...December 12th. Then I can start my sweater finishing jag early!

Oh, and if you miss the politics, come on over to GroundReport and read my stuff. I'm having a blast!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment