Thursday, January 27, 2011

Website Development Workshop on Saturday!

I will be a presenter at a Website Development Workshop with the Pasadena District of the United Methodist Church this Saturday, covering the subject of Content.

I'm very excited about it! The workshop has been in the planning stages since October of last year and my presentation has been tweaked, the PowerPoint is ready to go, as is the sample church site. 7 area churches are sending representatives. I'm going to look around and see if they have anything they're starting with, but it's my job to get them excited and comfortable with the kind of content they should be putting on their websites and for whom.

I hope I'll be in the zone; I expect to be.

Here's my PowerPoint:


What do you think?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment