Friday, April 18, 2008

Better late than never?

SM round 3 done

Finished Round 3, only 5 days late!

Mods: Size 1 needles, 2 extra stripes, standard toe decreases.

The socks are very cushy and I will enjoy them until the laceweight merino gives it up, which probably won't be a long time. But I shall think positively (I almost typed "tink" which would be ironic since I did so much tinking on these socks).

In other news, DS has reached a first grade watershed moment: DS gap grin

He's had the same smile for so long!

Back to the litany of busyness and hoping I remember to call my mother tomorrow (sorry, Mom!!!).

Saturday: rehearsal for concert; extra solo rehearsal for concert; volunteer at school carnival; attend school carnival; volunteer some more; piano/guitar practice torture (hopefully not); DH rented me "Lions for Lambs" to watch tomorrow, isn't he nice?

Sunday: Church; DD rehearsal for play; Target for NEW BIKES!!!; rest? Concert.

Up side, I feel great about the concert music, truly. There should even be a YouTube of some sort afterwards. Our bass likes to video everything. I don't have the mental wherewithal to do it myself.

Speaking of DH, he went to a funny political protest this evening. They were giving out flag pins to Disney employees as they came out of work! I am SO glad that the PA primary is finally almost here. This has been an excruciating wait.

Your question for the evening: Does your pastor love America as much as you do?

WTF?

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I agree about the wait...it's getting harder and harder to stay positive and upbeat about the whole political situation and the world at large...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty socks. I love the colors together.

    ReplyDelete