Saturday, April 23, 2011

A New Beginning

I've been gone a while, I know, and busy, crazy busy for a while, too. But good things are starting to happen!

On Monday, I start as a Media Relations Associate with Bite Size PR, a marketing firm in Chicago. I'm very excited about this opportunity to move into my new career.

The LA Fellows turned out to be a real watershed period for me, a time to regroup, refine my goals, strategize and plan for the future. The things I learned there will stay with me for the rest of my life, whatever roles come now and later. They tell us we have three or four more careers ahead of us, that is so exciting!

On this Easter Eve, I wish all of my friends and family a beautiful new life. Every day is a new opportunity to grow, to learn, to love. Take it and run with it and leave everything on the road!

Peace.

1 comment: